Serato Audio Research are proud to announce the release of Serato DJ Intro, a brand new DJ software for music enthusiasts around the world. When teamed with a controller, Serato DJ Intro offers a fun and intuitive DJ experience.
Serato DJ Intro is the newest piece of software to join Serato’s illustrious DJ range, which includes popular professional DJ solutions, Scratch Live and ITCH. With over 10 years experience in software development, Serato bring their unique approach to this new plug-and-play system.
“We’ve been very fortunate to work with the world’s top DJs”, says Sam Gribben, C.E.O. of Serato Audio Research. “We’re looking forward to offering a whole new generation of DJs the chance to discover the tools that professionals around the world have trusted for years.”
Serato DJ Intro allows for traditional two deck mixing of digital music files from a computer. Large music collections can be managed with the Serato Crate system, plus advanced iTunes integration allows for instant access to existing library and playlist information.
Serato have included a variety of creative DJ tools including their ground breaking colored waveforms to visually aide mixing, and Serato Sync to take the guesswork out of beat-matching.
Cue points mark and help to access specific parts of songs quickly, while loops repeat chosen sections. A range of DJ-FX will enhance any set with popular effects including delay, filter and reverb, and up to three FX chainable for each deck.
Serato DJ Intro includes a Sample Player that will play up to four extra audio files in addition to the tracks playing on the virtual decks. Short samples, audio loops, sound effects, or full length tracks can be triggered to complement your mix.
Designed for people who love music, Serato DJ Intro works with controllers, all which support plug-and-play functionality. Simply connect hardware to a computer, connect to a sound system and start DJing.
Serato DJ Intro is available now as a free download from www.serato.com to work with with selected controllers.
- Two tracks can be mixed simultaneously using traditional DJ controls – scratch, nudge, pitch bend, EQ.
- Serato Sync locks tracks together for seamless grooves.
- Serato Crates make audio file management easy and advanced iTunes integration gives you instant access to personal library and playlist information.
- Cue points allow you to quickly access specific parts of songs.
- Loops repeat selected sections and can create new intros, outros and extended mixes.
- DJ-FX will enhance any DJ set, with popular effects including delay, filter and reverb, and up to three FX chainable for each deck.
- The Sample Player can play up to four short samples, audio loops, sound effects or full length tracks in addition to the two tracks you’re mixing.
- Plug-and-Play connectivity makes it simple and fast to setup your supported Serato DJ Intro controller, computer and software and start DJing.